Posted on 22/05/2013
As you know, there is an increasing number of measles cases being reported and local outbreaks occurring in parts of England. Teenagers are the group most affected by the current outbreaks. This is because many of them missed out on their MMR vaccinations in the late 1990s and early 2000s when the vaccine was mistakenly linked to cases of autism.
- Spring Grove JI&N - Sustainable schools twilight event
- HSE: Asbestos Self Audit for Schools
- Join in and celebrate: World Fair Trade Day
- Create a Calendar - competition for primary schools
- Beep Beep Day
- Book NOW for Mission: Active Kirklees
- Health and Safety Executive reveals 'scores of bogus bans'
- HPA Newsletter - March 2013
- Big Schools’ Birdwatch 2013