Search for a planning application
Report a missed bin collection
Keeping your house warm
Make a payment to the council
Jobs with Kirklees
Promote your event
Kirklees Together magazine
Winter and severe weather
Your roads in winter
Emergency medical identification system - details of person's hidden medical condition carried in a bracelet. Sponsored by Lions Club of Huddersfield.
Meetings of the Lions Club are on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at 7.30pm. Come along to meet us or contact us on 0845 833 2826 or by email to email@example.com
26 Lower Hall Healey House
Could you be a Lion?
Who are we?
• Ordinary members of the public - just like you
• Wanting to help our local community
• Wanting to make friends and be involved with a group of people
What do we do?
• Support local people
• Fundraise - through events like the Examiner Charity Challenge,supermarket collections and the Santa Dash
• Hold parties for older people and children
• Organise a senior citizens' concert
• Distribute Message in a Bottle
• Involve young people
• And much much more!
And what else?
• Have fun!
• Meals out
• Archery; bowling
• Darts and dominoes